243 Lansing Island Drive, Indian Harbour Beach
After just two days on the market, the Carpenter / Kessel Homeselling Team sold 243 Lansing Island Drive in Indian Harbour Beach for $2,630,000 – This represents the HIGHEST RIVERFRONT SALE since 2012.
The Seller owned this spectacular property for almost 4 years and this was a second residence for them. Not getting the use out of it they would like, they decided to put the property on the market. It took the Carpenter / Kessel team about 2 weeks to get all the marketing in place to bring it to market, including twilight photography, drone video / photos, HGTV style video for the subdivision, 3D virtual tours and professional writing. Once the property came on the market, a neighbor came by to take a look and it happened to be a perfect fit. This property went under contract within just 4 days of coming on the market. After the property was under contract, interest continued as well as showings to other buyers for back-up offers. With inspections complete, the Buyer and Seller ended up closing on the property about a week earlier than originally contracted. The Carpenter / Kessel team congragulates the Buyer on the purchase, this is truly one of highest quality homes the team has seen in the county.
At a Glance
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom and 2 Half Baths
- 4 Car Garage
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Exercise Room
- State of the Art Media Room
- Billards Room
- Executive Office with outside access
- Master Retreat complete with sitting area
- Boat Dock and lift
- Outdoor Kitchen
Lansing Island Subdivision Video
Entered from the palm-framed courtyard, and elegantly appointed with outstanding finishes you are greeted by the stunning craftsmanship as you are swept from the elegant double door entry and entrance hallway into the enchanting and welcoming living room, all lined with Crema Maya marble columns and groin-vault ceilings. The Living Room’s perfect proportions and refined details give classic elegance a fresh, sophisticated twist , bathed in natural light and exquisitely finished including a coffered ceiling, layered crown molding, wood columns and wainscoting, a massive, custom media center, and a double-sided gas fireplace made from Crema Maya marble, hand carved in Mexico. Adjacent the Living Room is a Game Room with Walnut floors, custom wood wainscoting, and a bar area with a sink, Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers, an ice maker, and a marble counter top. Fixtures, lighting, and window treatments throughout the home were custom built for this estate. Floors throughout the living areas, courtyard, and patios are made of luxurious Pavia Antico marble. Three sets of French Doors lead to the patios. These doors, as well as other doors and windows on the first floor, have been adorned with wide slat custom plantation shutters, finished to compliment the interior design of each area. The impressive formal dining room greets your astute guest with refinement and flair for an evening of endless enjoyment. The stunning one-piece dining room table which seats 10 was custom built to mimic the design of the reflected ceiling and floor patterns. The floors are marble with granite and onyx inlays.
- Kitchen: The fabulous epicureans dream kitchen would delight your finest chef or is perfectly designed for prepping your quite family meals. As stunning as it is functional the kitchen features granite counter tops and a large center island with sink. Specialized appliances include a Thermador Gas Range, Thermador double oven, two Bosch dishwashers, Sub-Zero Drawer refrigerators for drinks or produce, a full Sub-Zero Refrigerator, a full Sub-Zero Freezer, and a Kitchenaid Trash Compactor. The kitchen has a full-sized, customized walk-in pantry and a Butler’s Pantry with granite counter tops, a wine cooler, sink, and ice maker. The spectacular kitchen and gorgeous and friendly family room with stained cypress ceilings combine with a breakfast area and its exposed cypress beam ceilings to create a warm and open central hub for your everyday life. Also adjacent to the kitchens a ladies office with custom- built cabinets, granite counter tops, and full access to hidden full-sized laundry facilities. Additional accouterments include a charming iron-gated wine cellar with old-world brick veneer and well located power rooms.
- Master Retreat: Not to be outdone, your gorgeous Master Suite awaits. Replete with features including a gilded tray ceiling, French doors that lead to the patios, and travertine marble floors this suite is a glorious retreat. A separate sitting area is perfect to enjoy a good book. Perfectly located between the Master Suite and Master Bath are large separate his and hers walk-in closets, both custom-designed with cherry cabinetry and fully customized cabinet interiors. The lady’s closet has an Onyx finished island and specialized true-to-color lighting. The man’s closet contains a marble finished valet area. The luxurious Master Bath suite has separate his and hers vanities, two separate water closet rooms, and an additional sit-down ladies makeup vanity with specialty lighting, three-way mirrors, and an onyx top. The master bath floors and secluded walk-in shower feature white Thasos marble with onyx inlays. A beautiful garden tub with chandelier is the centerpiece of this Master Suite. The custom cabinetry is cherry, also with his and hers customization. The beautiful barreled ceiling and walls are faux painted with Venetian Plaster.
- Media Room: Also located on the first floor, for the enthusiast or simple lover of movie night is an remarkable media room with a 100-inch High Definition rear-projection screen and the highest quality audio components. A separate control equipped with special lighting, cabinetry, and controls all electric components for the media room as well as security system, phone system, and audio system for music throughout the house. A full bar in the media room has leather stools, specialty lighting, stunning red onyx counter tops, a Sub-Zero wine dual control wine cooler, Sub-Zero drawer refrigeration, Fisher-Pakyl dishwashers, an ice maker, sink, and customized storage. The media room has access to the formal powder bath, with custom Venetian plaster, and Venetian marble flooring.
- Executive Office: The main office is conveniently located on the first floor with convenient direct access from the front courtyard. A perfect meeting place for clients without having to bring them in the main entrance. Impressive and refined the office boasts custom-built cabinets, cherry wood floors and two sets of French Doors.
- Second Floor: Up the dramatic sweeping stone staircase, past the magnificent chandelier is a second story second to none. With three complete private guest suites there is plenty of room for a large family or extended visits. Each of the suites is attired in its own distinctive ensemble of design and finishes. The first Guest Suite has a custom-built media center, a custom separate office area, fully customized closets, old world bath with separate water closet, and direct access to a covered balcony with a breathtaking view of the Banana River. Next step up to a fully-equipped Exercise Room with mirrored walls, customized closet, access to shared bath, a full refrigerator and access to a private, covered balcony, also overlooking the Banana River. Continuing, the 2nd Guest Suite with a large customized his/her walk-in closet and access to a covered balcony. A Guest Bath is shared with the Exercise Room and has a walk-in shower with built-in bench. And finally, the stunning third guest suite is truly an amazing second master. Adorned with spectacular views, Pecan floors, a separate office area, customized closets and access to a large covered balcony this suite is chic and luxurious. An attached Bath has two separate vanities and make-up counter, a separate water closet room, and a relaxing garden tub and a full separate shower. A full sized 2nd laundry room with a utility sink, and customized cabinetry finished off this spectacular second floor.
- Outdoor living: Outside the impressive covered pillar accented patio is gracious and gorgeous. Enjoy evenings washed in the cool riverfront breezes. Entertain or relax in this magnificent outdoor living space complete with a splendid summer kitchen boasting a Viking refrigerator and Dacor grill with a pre-cast stone vent. In this breathtaking resort-like riverfront paradise, lush lawns stretch to the relaxing spa and glistening pool featuring a never ending disappearing edge that merges with the river in a wondrous backdrop of nature. The large dock is the perfect spot to take a break, throw in a line and relax in the warm Florida sunshine.
3D Virtual Tour
An outstanding showcase of unique architectural design, prestigious craftsmanship and fine finishes hallmark one of the most significant waterfront residences in Brevard County. On the sprawling 1.02 acre grounds, two entries give way to the sweeping motor court that leads to this astute residence. Situated on a prized span of the Banana River and its glistening cool waters in the secluded gated waterfront island community of Lansing Island, this extraordinary riverfront estate was designed by Slocum Platts Architects with interior design by Marc Michaels, both of Winter Park, Florida. Its elegant Mediterranean design offers 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, an exercise room, two offices, a game room, and media room in just under 10,000 sq. ft., under air and two separate two-car garages, both connecting to the home and the courtyard, with covered loggias. Relish in the waterfront lifestyle of this estate directly fronting the Banana River, complete with dockage and a 6,000 lb boat lift. A lavish compound combining the expertise of construction and creative vision with romantic lawns and landscaping and a fabulous outdoor living space that provides a fluid indoor and outdoor flow for the perfect mise-en-scène for casual gatherings or a memorable evening’s entertainment.