Carpenter / Kessel are the Top Ranked Realtors in Brevard County for January and February of 2015.
Top ranked Realtors, DeWayne Carpenter and Kirk Kessel of the Carpenter | Kessel Homeselling Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard started the new year out STRONG. In just two months Carpenter | Kessel has closed over $15 Million in Real Estate transactions for 2015. This is more than two times the production of the Realtor in the number two position.
Waterfront real estate on the Space Coast has unparalleled appeal because the majority of the most valuable homes overlook the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal, Banana River or a Navigable canal. These waterfront properties attract exceptional buyers from around the state, the country and the world, and it takes an exceptional set of skills to list and sell waterfront properties.
Kirk and DeWayne exemplify the skills needed to close waterfront transactions. Many agents, teams or real estate companies state they are Luxury or Waterfront experts, however according to MLS records, no one does it nearly as well and Carpenter | Kessel has the numbers to prove it, below are just a few of the Team’s accomplishments.
- Participated in a staggering 14% of all the waterfront sales between Satellite Beach and Sebastian Inlet
- Sold the most iconic property in Brevard County, Dragon Point
- 150 waterfront transactions between 2009 – Mar 1, 2015
- Sold 62.5% of ALL Lansing Island home sales over the past 12 months
- Sold 50% of all residential sales over $950k in Brevard for January and February of 2015
- Sold 689 S. Atlantic Ave for the highest price per foot for an oceanfront home since 2008
- Sold 216 Lansing Island at the highest price for a Grand Canal front home since March 2008
- Sold 45% of all the Riverfront home sales in the county over $2 Million since 2008
How does Carpetner | Kessel, year after year out perform their competition? People with waterfront homeowners tend to list with agents who have already sold that type of property, and buyers looking for waterfront estates want agents who are familiar with all the complex dimensions and details of waterfront and multi-million- dollar deals.
According to the team, they believe each residence has a unique story to tell, and their marketing team collaborates to tell that story in a more innovative way than any brokerage in Florida, with a customized marketing plan bespoke to the character the residence. When working with Buyers purchasing, they actually listen to the Buyer’s needs and know exactly what to show them, without wasting the customer’s time.
Carpenter | Kessel are firm believers that a team will always outperform an individual. With a multitude of experience, each team member has a specific and vital role to play in each real estate transaction. There are no second string players at Carpenter / Kessel.
The team strives for the best outcome, consistently outperforming the status quo to achieve the best results for their clients. Delivering groundbreaking marketing that demands more than the market mediocrity. Your home is your most expensive asset, it doesn’t cost more to work with the best so why risk the investment? Contact us