Dale Sorensen Real Estate’s Carpenter | Kessel Team announces incredible end of year numbers
Dale Sorensen Real Estate has announced that The Carpenter | Kessel Team has released their incredible 2016 end of year numbers. The team, managed by DeWayne Carpenter and Kirk Kessel, is a top producing team that leverages the most emergent technologies and social media strategies to ensure maximum exposure for the properties they represent.
The team reported the following statistics:
- Represented over 1/3 of the Top 20 highest sales in Brevard
- Sold the highest priced resale home in Brevard for 2016 at $2,630,000 (243 Lansing Island Drive)
- Sold 20% of all waterfront residential sales over $950K in Brevard County 2016
- Sold 50% of all the Riverfront home sales in the county over $2 Million since 2008
- Sold 40% of ALL Lansing Island home sales in 2015-2016
- Broke their own record (set back in 2012) for the highest price per square foot for a riverfront home over 4,000 sq. ft. (6485 N Highway 1)
- Average days on market for the team’s listings priced at $750K and above is 65 days, this is 45% faster than the MLS average.
- $81.5 million in sales volume
The extraordinary results of the team make them one of the most successful real estate powerhouses in Brevard County for the past 10 years.
Carpenter is quick to explain the dynamics of the team. “We are always thinking, creating, committing and executing new ways to outpace the competition,” he said. “We are passionate about redefining the real estate experience for our clientele. We don’t try to be different as a novelty, we act with a purpose of genuine advancement with measurable results. We lead real estate on the Space Coast by challenging the status quo and improving the overall real estate experience every step of the way.”
Working on a specific business model has been a large part of the team’s success. “Our success is due to a business model that is focused on exposing the client’s home to more potential buyers than any other firm,” Kessel said. “The collaborative nature of our team ensures that we are consistently outperforming the status quo to achieve the best results for our clients and our powerful combination of talent and technology means we have the insight and relationships to advise buyers and sellers confidently and correctly.”
Dale Sorensen, Jr., managing partner for DSRE, knows the duo understands the importance of taking advantage of all the resources available to them. “It’s always rewarding to watch agents like Kirk and DeWayne who have embraced all the marketing resources from day one and have tripled their sales. They set a true example through their work ethic and commitment to always improving, both of which are consistent with our company culture and philosophy. We are truly grateful to see agents who utilize all the marketing and sales tools to provide the highest level of service to our customers.”
The powerful partnership between The Carpenter | Kessel Team and Dale Sorensen Real Estate allows them to cast a larger net than their competitors and they have the sales record to prove it. Their production is a result of modernizing and advancing the industry by fostering a culture of partnership in which all clients and listings are represented in a collaborative environment by all team members.
Contact the Carpenter/Kessel Team at CONTACT US