6485 N Highway 1, Melbourne 32940
The DeWayne Carpenter / Kirk Kessel Homeselling Team represented the seller in the sale of 6485 N Highway 1 in Melbourne, a 5700+sf custom built estate with 175 ft. on the Intracoastal. This property closed in June 2016 for $2,050,000 ($358 per square foot).
This is the second time the Carpenter / Kessel team has had the opportunity to sell this spectacular residence. This time we were able to find a buyer without the property ever formally coming to the market. It was a record breaking price per square foot sale the first time the C/K team sold it in 2012 at $335 per foot…this record has stood in place until the property resold a second time in June 2016 at $358 per square foot. This marks a record sale for an Intracoastal or Banana River home over 4000sf in the county. This sale surpasses the previous record sale in December 2010, when Carpenter / Kessel sold 2780 N Riverside Drive at $333 per foot.
The Carpenter | Kessel team holds sales records for almost every significant real estate category in Brevard. We truly understand the waterfront and luxury market in Brevard County. Many agents or companies proclaim they are “Luxury” or “Waterfront” specialist, but we actually have the numbers to prove it.
Carpenter | Kessel Personal Stats and Accolades
- Over $71 Million in Sales for 2015 (#1 Team or Agent production in the county)
- 200 waterfront transactions between 2009 – 2015 (HIGHEST IN THE COUNTY)
- Involved in 18% of all residential sales over $750k in Brevard from January – June 2016
- Sold 45% of ALL Lansing Island home sales in 2015
- Sold 45% of all the Riverfront home sales in the county over $2 Million since 2008
- Sold the most iconic property in Brevard County, Dragon Point
- Sold 216 Lansing Island, the highest priced Grand Canal Front Home since 2008
- Sold 689 S. Atlantic Ave for the highest price per foot for an oceanfront home since 2008
- Sold 6485 N Highway 1 for the highest price per foot for a Riverfront home over 4000sf since 2010
Your home is your most expensive asset, it doesn’t cost more to work with the best so why risk the investment?
Sprawling over 5700sf with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and oversized 3 car garage plus air conditioned workshop, 6485 N Highway 1 in Melbourne is truly spectacular. Beyond the gated entry lies a world of handcrafted wood doors & cabinetry, hand-scraped wood floors, Turkish Travertine, tumbled marble, granite, columns and a spiral staircase creating that Old World charm. Epicurean dream kitchen with a functional a fabulous design. Romantic master with a glorious spa like bath and morning kitchen. Upstairs guest suite with a service kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a movie room.